AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

SMS to 452-258-235

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Jeremy Winston

Jeremy Winston

CREDITS : © the lovely astoria, tumblr.
PSEUDO : hales, clau.
LOVE INTEREST : want him badly.
TO-DO-LIST : text him more, found his band name, adopt a dog, make much more food, do something 'fancy' for mister carter, meet him maybe?, try to reason with himself and his father, call his dad, ignore his mother, talk to his bff elena and get some news, do not go shopping with faye, or cara, avoid those girls.

FROM THE THE BACKSEAT
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE CONTACTS:

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 21:17

Carter

Help. I need to dress 'good' for a diner with a friend. But the thing is I don't know what is 'good' and 'bad'. She says to not dress casually. What does that even mean? She's cruel.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Jeremy Winston le Ven 27 Juin - 21:36, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Carter Delhow

Carter Delhow

CREDITS : Gentle heart (avatar) and (tumblr).
PSEUDO : Argents, Vendela.
LOVE INTEREST : There's someone out there really interesting.

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 21:21

Jeremy

Help. I need to dress 'good' for a diner with a friend. But the thing is I don't know what is 'good' and 'bad'. She says to not dress casually. What does that even mean? She's cruel.

Oh man, what did you do to her ? Did you upset her ? Whatever, I sympathize but what made you think I know how to dress not casually ?
Jeremy Winston

Jeremy Winston

TO-DO-LIST : text him more, found his band name, adopt a dog, make much more food, do something 'fancy' for mister carter, meet him maybe?, try to reason with himself and his father, call his dad, ignore his mother, talk to his bff elena and get some news, do not go shopping with faye, or cara, avoid those girls.

FROM THE THE BACKSEAT
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE CONTACTS:

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 21:27

Carter

Oh man, what did you do to her ? Did you upset her ? Whatever, I sympathize but what made you think I know how to dress not casually ?

Wo! I didn't do anything dude, I swear! She's completely mad ok? Anha is the devil. And I don't know? Maybe your Google Image page?  Laughing Just... help me dude, I'm desperate. I don't want to die, I'm way to young.
Carter Delhow

Carter Delhow

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 21:34

Jeremy

Wo! I didn't do anything dude, I swear! She's completely mad ok? Anha is the devil. And I don't know? Maybe your Google Image page?  Laughing  Just... help me dude, I'm desperate. I don't want to die, I'm way to young.

Oh Jesus, I don't know. When my sisters make me go diner with them, they usually pick my clothes themselves because 'of reasons, of course'. Anyway never wear plaid things, only plain shirt ? Black and white is always a classic ? Shit like that. Oh man, this is too difficult ok.
Jeremy Winston

Jeremy Winston

FROM THE THE BACKSEAT
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE CONTACTS:

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 21:38

Carter

Oh Jesus, I don't know. When my sisters make me go diner with them, they usually pick my clothes themselves because 'of reasons, of course'. Anyway never wear plaid things, only plain shirt ? Black and white is always a classic ? Shit like that. Oh man, this is too difficult ok.

Basically, you want me to wear a complete tuxedo. Man, you're a slave. Man up a bit.  What a Face 
Carter Delhow

Carter Delhow

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 22:00

Jeremy

Basically, you want me to wear a complete tuxedo. Man, you're a slave. Man up a bit. What a Face

I never said that. I swear. What a Face But you're never wrong with it. No seriously, just wear something else that jeans and don't do plaid and it should be alright. I think ?
Jeremy Winston

Jeremy Winston

FROM THE THE BACKSEAT
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE CONTACTS:

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 22:17

Carter

I never said that. I swear.  What a Face  But you're never wrong with it. No seriously, just wear something else that jeans and don't do plaid and it should be alright. I think ?

How did you fucking know I wear plaid?  Shocked Ok right, so I can wear a 'fancy' pant with a like 'fancy' shirt? No jacket? Tell me you're never gonna make me do that. I don't think I could handle more of this.  Crying or Very sad 
Carter Delhow

Carter Delhow

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptyVen 27 Juin - 23:05

Jeremy

How did you fucking know I wear plaid? Laughing Ok right, so I can wear a 'fancy' pant with a like 'fancy' shirt? No jacket? Tell me you're never gonna make me do that. I don't think I could handle more of this. Crying or Very sad

Looks like I'm very good at guessing. I thought the jacket was implied, so yeah jacket, it always suits everything just fine. I don't know ... I wonder what you look like in a tuxedo now. Your fault.
Jeremy Winston

Jeremy Winston

FROM THE THE BACKSEAT
ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE CONTACTS:

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 EmptySam 28 Juin - 1:20

Carter

Looks like I'm very good at guessing. I thought the jacket was implied, so yeah jacket, it always suits everything just fine. I don't know ... I wonder what you look like in a tuxedo now. Your fault.

Don't you dare! I am NOT wearing a tuxedo. Never. Nope. No. Can't. You're gonna have to dress me if you want to see me with one.  Evil or Very Mad 
Contenu sponsorisé

SMS to 452-258-235 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: SMS to 452-258-235   SMS to 452-258-235 Empty

SMS to 452-258-235
Page 1 sur 1